Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A new blogging experiment

I've never used Word to update my blog before, so I'm really curious to see if this is going to work. I'm sort of excited about it. I'm not sure if it's any different than just logging into blogger and doing it, but I guess that's what we're going to find out. I'm not liking how these extended paragraphs look though. :\

I have come down with a really nasty flu that I've been trying to get rid of. It started sometime last week and now I'm in that phase where I feel better but I still have ickyness to get rid of. I really hate being sick like this. However, I have to keep my mind off it, so I'm working on a couple of freelance projects and hoping for the best.

Okay, the elongated sentences are really distracting me from writing this update. There has to be a way to fix this on Word.

I know I'm behind in posting pictures, and writing, and things of that nature. I made a to-do list and hopefully as I go through it, you'll be able to see some more fun stuff popping up on the site here and there. I'm really excited about a number of things I've been working on, but I haven't formatted anything in a presentable way. I really need to stop getting sick and picking up freelance projects so I can work on the important things in life like that.

Okay, this is the end of the experiment. Let me press Publish and see what happens!

No comments: